The Volkswagen Polo has been on the market for over a decade and remains a very capable hatchback. So, if you’re thinking of it as your next purchase, here are five important highlights you need to know about the 2021 Volkswagen Polo.
Volkswagen Polo is sold among Rupees in India. 61,600 rupees and rupees 100,000 rupees
Volkswagen Polo is one of the most popular hatchbacks on the Indian market. Despite being on the market for over a decade, this car has undergone minimal updates over the years. That said, Polo remains a highly capable hatchback and is a great option when performance and drivability are more important requirements than the comfort of creatures such as wireless charging and sunroofs. So, if you’re thinking of it as your next purchase, here are five important highlights you need to know about the 2021 Volkswagen Polo.
1. One of the biggest highlights of the existing Volkswagen Polo is the 1.0 TSI turbocharged 3-cylinder petrol engine tuned to produce peak torque of 108bhp and 175Nm. And it is one of the best 1.0 liter motors on the market right now. The car is also powered by a naturally aspirated 1.0 liter MPI engine that produces 75bhp and 95Nm of torque.
Read also: 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
2. Polo’s 1.0 TSI engine is combined with a smooth and accurate 6-speed manual gearbox. But if it’s the automatic version you want, VW also offers a 6-speed torque converter unit. The 1.0 MPI, on the other hand, comes standard with a 5-speed manual gearbox.
3. Volkswagen Polo received an update in 2019 and most of its design remains the same as the previous version, except for a few elements. Of course, the update adds sportiness to the car, including a new GTI-inspired grille and a new front bumper with a wide air dam.
4. The Polo cabin is well built, but the design and styling haven’t changed. That said, it has all the important features such as a 6.5-inch touchscreen with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, a leather-wrapped flat-bottomed steering wheel, automatic temperature control, and a rear AC vent.
5. Polo has a high safety function. This car comes standard with dual airbags, ABS, front disc brakes, anti-glare IRVM, rear parking sensors, seatbelt remnants and rear fog lights. Optional features include front fog lights, anti-pinch power windows, ESC, and hill hold controls.
Follow carandbike.com for the latest car news and reviews. twitterSubscribe to the Facebook, and YouTube channels.
Volkswagen Polo: Top 5 Highlights
Source link Volkswagen Polo: Top 5 Highlights