Education

UK Board 10th, 12th Result 2021: UBSE Class 10th, 12th Result 2021 uaresults.nic.in, ubse.uk.gov.in released, exam score confirmation, mark sheet

As far as the criteria for class 12 students are concerned, students will be assessed based on their grades on internal assessment exams conducted in class 10, class 11, and class 12.

UBSE UK Board 10, 12 Class Results 2021: The day after CBSE announces Class 12 results, the Uttaracand Board student waiting will end today. Results will be announced today after 11:00 am, according to an official announcement by the state board of education. Once the results are officially announced by the Board of Education and published online, students and their parents can view the results on the official State Board of Education website, ubse.uk.gov.in.

Like all other boards of education in the country, including the Central Secondary School Board, the Uttarakhand Government has decided to cancel the school board exam this year due to the second wave of Covid-19 in the country. Decided. The school board then conducts a series of discussions to finalize the criteria for assessing student scores, taking into account the grades of students in previous classes, along with internal assessments and semi-annual exams conducted this year. I came to the conclusion that I would put it in. According to the valuation scheme, class 10 students’ scores are based on class 9 grades. 75% of class 9 grades affect the outcome. The remaining 25% of the factors will be determined based on the student’s grades on the Class 10 internal assessment or semi-annual exams.

As far as the criteria for class 12 students are concerned, students will be assessed based on their grades on internal assessment exams conducted in class 10, class 11, and class 12. The 50% weight and 40% component consist of class 10 and class 11 performance, respectively, while the remaining 10% is determined based on the class 12 internal rating mark.

How to check the results online?
1. Students must visit the official website of the Board of Education, ubse.uk.gov.in.
2. After accessing the website, students should click the results button for Class 12, Class 10.
3. Students must have their role number, school code, and other personal information handy.
4. After entering all the inputs, the student will be directed to the final result.
5. Students are advised to print the results or save a copy of the results on their computer for later reference.

Get live stocks from BSE, NSE, US market, latest NAV, mutual fund portfolios, check the latest IPO news, best performance IPOs, calculate taxes with income tax calculation tools, market top gains, top losers , Understand the best equity funds. Follow us like us on Facebook twitter..

Financial Express is currently on Telegram. Click here to join our channel and stay up to date with the latest Biz News and updates.



UK Board 10th, 12th Result 2021: UBSE Class 10th, 12th Result 2021 uaresults.nic.in, ubse.uk.gov.in released, exam score confirmation, mark sheet

Source link UK Board 10th, 12th Result 2021: UBSE Class 10th, 12th Result 2021 uaresults.nic.in, ubse.uk.gov.in released, exam score confirmation, mark sheet

Related Articles

Back to top button