First launched in August 2020, the Audi RS Q8 is currently Audi’s most powerful SUV and some of the key highlights of its performance SUV.
Here are some of the main highlights of the Audi RS Q8 Performance SUV
The Audi RS Q8 is the flagship performance SUV of an automobile manufacturer based in Ingolstadt, India. The first SUV launched in August 2020 is currently Audi’s most powerful SUV, and before that it was the fastest production SUV to orbit the iconic Nürburgring circuit with a lap time of 7 minutes and 42 seconds. I also kept a record. .. RS Q8 also shares its foundation with the Lamborghini Urus. Here are some of the main highlights of the Audi RS Q8.
Read also: Audi RS Q8 released in India
1. Visually, the RS Q8 has the same silhouette as a regular Audi Q8, but with the addition of a large single-frame honeycomb grille, dark LED headlights, a large intake and a stylish black exterior element in black. -Out rear diffuser with dual exhaust system. It also features an RS roof spoiler, 5-spoke Y-design diamond turn alloy wheels, a rear light strip on the RS-only rear apron, and a 3D signature daytime running light.
2. The SUV also comes with an all-black interior with optional RS sports seats in Balcona leather with honeycomb stitching, including seat ventilation and massage features. The equipment list includes Audi’s virtual cockpit, quattro with self-locking differential, sports adaptive air suspension, and two RS modes for personalized drive settings.
3. Among the optional features, the SUV has RS Matrix LED headlamps and LED rear combination lamps, a black styling package with the black panoramic sunroof logo, a heads-up display, RS Sports Exhaust, and 3D sound. There is also a B & O Advanced Sound system. An air quality package with 4-zone climate control is also standard, and an MMI touch response display is also standard.
Read again: Audi RS Q8 India Review
4. The Audi RS Q8 is powered by a 4.0 liter TFSI twin turbocharged petrol engine and is paired with a mild hybrid system (MHEV) with a 48 volt main onboard electrical system. When combined with a V8 engine, the total output from the powertrain is about 592bhp and a peak torque of 800Nm. The motor is coupled to an 8-speed Tiptronic gearbox that powers a permanent all-wheel drive quattro system.
5. The RS Q8 is also equipped with the optional RS Dynamic Package Plus, which has a top speed of 250km / h and 305km / h. The performance-specific coupe SUV can perform 0 to 100 kmf sprints in 3.8 seconds. In addition, the Audi RS Q8 also features cylinder-on-demand (COD) technology that turns off the cylinder when the power required to save fuel and all-wheel steering is low.
Follow carandbike.com for the latest car news and reviews. twitterSubscribe to the, Facebook, and YouTube channels.
Top 5 Highlights: Audi RS Q8
Source link Top 5 Highlights: Audi RS Q8