The famous Indian painter McBourg Fidafsain was born on September 17, 1915. A bohemian man, his opinion, and some of his paintings made him a controversial painter, but it did not prevent him from believing in and enjoying artistic freedom. One of the famous names of the modernist era, Hussein was a pioneering member of the Bombay Progressive Artist Group. Hussein’s first directorial venture was “through the painter’s eyes.” The film premiered at the Berlin International Film Festival and won the “Golden Bear Award” as the best short film.
From choosing to portray a Hindu goddess to portraying Bollywood actress Maduri Dikut, Hussein has received both acclaim and criticism for his work. Although highly regarded, his work sometimes caused controversy and kept him alive on the last day away from his hometown.
So, on his birthday, here’s a look back at some of his famous quotes.
- “Most people are ignorant. What is the language of painting? You know they are ignorant. It’s very difficult to make them aware, but time teaches them.”
- “I only express my instinct from my soul.”
- “They can put me in the jungle. Still, I can create.”
- “Wherever I find love, I accept it.”
- “I’m like a fork painter. Paint and move on.”
- “This story about inspiration and moments is all nonsense.”
- “Culturally, we (Indians) have a unique position and I don’t think a lifetime is enough to embrace it.”
- “And the best way to reach people is to draw a superstar.”
- “I didn’t mean to look down on or hurt someone’s beliefs through my art.”
- “I’m a painter from India. I’ll keep doing that until the end.”
Read all the latest news, latest news, coronavirus news here
There are some famous quotes by Maverick Painter about the birthday of midfielder Hussain.
Source link There are some famous quotes by Maverick Painter about the birthday of midfielder Hussain.