7th Pay Commission: The Center made a big announcement to civil servants before the Diwali Festival. The government has decided to increase the dear allowance by 3 percent as a gift for the Diwali festival. Along with this, there will also be a three-month delinquency. This means that employee salaries will increase significantly this month.
The central government has again raised employee DA by 3%. Currently, employees and pensioners are paid DA and DR at a rate of 31%. Central employees and pensioners can calculate salary increases according to base salary and grade. Central employees and pensioners over Rs 100 million will benefit from this.
According to the announcement, the new increase in DA will be considered effective from 1 July this year. At the beginning of July, the government increased the dear allowance from 11% to 28%. Now it’s up 3% again.
Dear central staff allowances are increased twice a year. Under these circumstances, if an employee’s base salary is 18,000 rupees, the employee is currently receiving 5,040 rupees as a dear allowance. This amount is 28 percent of the base salary. If the DA increases by 3%, the employee will receive Rs 5,580 as the DA. That is, it increases by 540 rupees. As your base salary increases, so does your total dear allowance. On an annual basis, salaries will increase by 6,480 rupees.
If the dear allowance is increased by 3%, the total DA will be 31%. According to the 7th Pay Commission Matrix, the level 1 salary range for central employees ranges from Rs 18,000 to Rs 56,900. Currently, with a base salary of 18,000 rupees, the total annual dear allowance is 66,960 rupees. But the difference is that the annual salary increase is Rs 30,240.
Calculation of minimum basic salary
- Employee basic salary: Rupees. 18,000
- New dear allowance (31%): Rs.5580 / month
- Dear allowance so far (17%): Rs.3060 / month
- How much dear allowance has increased 5580-3060: Rs.2520 / month
- Increase in annual salary 2520X12: Rs 30,240
Calculation of maximum basic salary
- Employee base salary: 56,900 rupees
- New dear allowance (31%): 17,639 rupees per month
- Dear allowance to date (17%): 9,673 rupees per month
- How much dear allowance has increased 17739-9673: Rs 7966 / month
- Increase in annual salary 7966X12: Rs 95,592
See Bumper Salary Raises for Central Government Employees, DA, Overdue Calculations
Source link See Bumper Salary Raises for Central Government Employees, DA, Overdue Calculations