Since Apple Inc was first founded on April 1, 1976, Apple has always been synonymous with evolution. As a result, Tuesday was an exciting day for tech enthusiasts. , Apple Watch Series 7, all-new iPad mini, etc.
In India, smartphones will be available from September 24, 2021. The domestic retail price of the iPhone 13 is 128GB and is set at 79,900 rupees, and the most affordable iPhone 13 mini in the collection is priced at Rs. 69,900.
On the other hand, the iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max are priced at Rs1,19,900 and Rs1,29,000, respectively.
This certainly proves that owning an iPhone is expensive, but did you know that you can buy an iPhone 13 from a country other than India at a lower price point? For example, in the United States, the iPhone 13 Pro Max costs $ 1099 and is currently at an exchange rate of Rs 80,924.
Even with state taxes included (Florida-7%), the iPhone 13 Pro Max in the US costs around Rs 90,000, which is Rs 40,000 cheaper than the price in India.
Know all about iPhone 13 country price list
- iPhone 13 mini-Rs 69,900
- iPhone 13-Rs 79,990
- iPhone 13 Pro-Rs 1,19,900
- iPhone 13 Pro Max-Rs 1,29,000
United States of America
- iPhone 13mini-599 USD / 51,740 rupees
- iPhone 13-799 USD / 58,833 Rupees
- iPhone 13 Pro-999 USD / 73,560 Rupees
- iPhone 13 Pro Max-US $ 1099 / Rs 80,924
- iPhone 13 mini-A $ 1199 / Rs 64,705
- iPhone 13-A $ 1349 / Rs 72,800
- iPhone 13 Pro-A $ 1699 / Rs 91,688
- iPhone 13 Pro Max-A $ 1849 / Rs 99,783
- iPhone 13 mini-CAD $ 949 / Rs 55,146
- iPhone 13-CAD $ 1099 / Rs 63,863
- iPhone 13 Pro-CAD $ 1399 / Rs 81,296
- iPhone 13 Pro Max-CAD $ 1549 / Rs 90,013
United Arab Emirates
- iPhone 13 mini-AED 2999 / Rs 65,672
- iPhone 13-AED 3399 / Rs 74,431
- iPhone 13 Pro-AED 4199 / Rs 91,950
- iPhone 13 Pro Max-AED 4699 / Rs 1,02,899
In India, the iPhone is the most expensive due to the high tax rates in contrast to other countries.
Note: All prices above are taken from Apple’s official store and include all state taxes.
Save up to Rs 40,000 by looking at prices in India, USA, Australia, United Arab Emirates and Canada
Source link Save up to Rs 40,000 by looking at prices in India, USA, Australia, United Arab Emirates and Canada