For important updates of Employee Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) members, you can change the name and date of birth (DOB) of the EPFO record yourself by following the Aadhaar card.
Members can do this by accessing the Member Integration Portal, according to the information provided by EPFO.
One of the following documents may be accepted as valid proof of your date of birth.
1. Birth certificate issued by the birth and death registrar.
2. School / education related certificate.
3. Certificate based on service records of central / state government agencies.
5. Other credible documents issued by the government sector.
6. Without the above proof of date of birth, a medical certificate issued by a civil surgeon after medical examination of the member and supported by an affidavit by the member officially certified by the competent court.
7. Aadhaar / e-Aadhaar: Changes in date of birth shall be accepted in accordance with Aadhaar / e-Aadhaar up to a maximum of plus or minus 3 years of the date of birth previously recorded on the EPFO.
Steps to rename EPFO record name and DOB according to Aadhaar card:
Step 1: Access the Member Integration Portal.
Step 2: Enter your UAN, password and CAPTCHA.
Step 4:[管理]Click and[基本的な詳細の変更]Click.
Step 5: Enter Aadhaar, Name, and DOB according to Aadhaar.[保存/送信]Click.[はい]Click.
Step 6: Inform your employer to approve the rename request.
PF update: EPFO members can change their name and DOB according to Aadhaar
Source link PF update: EPFO members can change their name and DOB according to Aadhaar