Union Health Minister Rajesh Boushan today will hold a state review meeting on the Omicron variant of COVID-19 reported by ANI. The upcoming meeting will take place on Monday, the day after the center states that no cases of Omicron mutants are currently detected in the country. The World Health Organization (WHO) warned on Monday that the global risk of Omicron mutants is “very high,” based on early evidence, and the mutated coronavirus leads to a surge with “serious consequences.” Said there is a possibility.
!!One new updateClick here for the latest updates
Omicron: Lok Nayak Hospital has been designated as a dedicated hospital to treat patients detected with a new variant of SARS-CoV-2, Delhi Govt said.
OPEC + meets under pressure from Biden and Omicron
- OPEC + oil producers will meet Thursday under pressure from the new Covid-19 variant, which complicates the equation, with U.S. President Joe Biden, who has released his country’s taps in hopes of lowering oil prices. ..
- “Since the recovery in pandemic demand began, the conference is becoming one of the most important, and the key signal is how much oil will be supplied to welcome the New Year,” said analyst Peter McNally. Is it done? ” Third bridge think tank.
- The United States, China, India and Japan announced last week that they would devote themselves to strategic stockpiling to help lower oil prices after a surge that hindered economic recovery after being under pressure to increase production.
Winter Session: TRS MP Dr. K Keshava Rao announces a postponement campaign at Rajya Sabha on “Central Government Discriminatory Crop Procurement Policy and Non-Procurement of Crop from Telangana”.
COVID19 | India has reported 6,990 new cases, 190 deaths and 10,116 recovery in the last 24 hours. 1,00,543 Active Case Loads: Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
Total vaccination: 1,23,25,02,767
Barbados declares a republic and removes the Queen of England from the head of state
Sensex rose 427 points in the opening session to trade at 57,733. Nifty at 17,194
Union Health Minister Rajesh Boushan today will hold a review meeting with the state on the Omicron variant of COVID-19.
Parliamentary Winter Session | Parliamentarian Manish Tewari announces postponement campaign at Roku Sabah on this issue- “Making a record of farmers who died during a farm law protest and compensating their families Instruct the government to give
Delhi | I am honored to be the Commander-in-Chief of the Navy.The focus of the Indian Navy is on the maritime interests and challenges of our country: Navy Commander-in-Chief R Harikmar
Hong Kong expands travel curb at fear of Omicron, Australia reports 5 cases
- Hong Kong has expanded bans on non-residents from several countries as global health authorities compete to reduce the potential for the Omicron virus outbreak.
- Hong Kong is one of the latest companies to expand the curb of travel. In a statement late Monday, city officials said non-residents from Angola, Ethiopia, Nigeria and Zambia would not be allowed entry after November 30.
Ecuador announces restrictions on travelers with Omicron coronavirus strains
Ecuador will impose restricted access on travelers flying from and through Africa and will require vaccination certificates from travelers arriving from other countries for the new Omicron strain of coronavirus. , President Guillermo Lasso said on Monday.
CDC says people over the age of 18 need to get a booster shot
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Monday expanded the recommendations for COVID-19 booster shots for all adults as new Omicron variants have been identified in more countries.
- The agency had previously approved boosters for all adults, but recommended boosters only for people over the age of 50 or if they live in a long-term care facility.
- Dr. Rochelle Walensky, director of the CDC, said the new guidance reflects the emergence of a variant of Omicron, which authorities say will inevitably reach the United States, although it has not yet been identified in the United States.
India has always blamed violence and violations of human rights law in Syria, regardless of who the perpetrators are.
Delhi | SAFAR-According to India, the Air Quality Index (AQI) is currently 362 (overall) in the “Very Bad” category.
Omicron Live News Updates: Review center meets state, UT today over omicron variant
Source link Omicron Live News Updates: Review center meets state, UT today over omicron variant