The NEET-PG 2022 registration process will remain open until February 4th, after which new registrations will not be accepted.
As an important development for medical students, the National Medical Examination Board (NBEMS) has begun the registration process for NEET-PG 2022. According to the information available, the registration process for NEET-PG2022 will be after 3:00 pm on January 15th. Candidates can start the registration process from January 15th. The NEET-PG2022 registration process will remain open until February 4th, after which new registrations will not be accepted. Interested candidates can complete their registration on the official website (nbe.edu.in or natboard.edu.in).
According to the information available, NEET-PG 2022 will take place on March 12, 2022. Approximately 5 days before the exam schedule, NBEMS will release an admission card for the exam. The official notice of the exam also states that the results of the exam will be announced by March 31, 2022. Entrance exam grades are the basis for allocating seats to medical graduates in the graduate program. The questionnaire consists of about 200 different types of questions, with a total of 3 hours and 30 minutes provided to the candidate to answer the questions.
How to complete NEET-PG2022 registration
1. Candidates must visit the official NBEMS website-natboard.edu.in.
2. Next, the candidate must click on the NEET-PG2022 link that appears on the home page of the website.
3. A new page will open where candidates can fill in relevant information.
4. Before completing the registration, you will also need to pay for the entrance examination.
5. Candidates are encouraged to write down all details, including the registration number, and download a confirmation receipt for registration completion.
Financial Express is currently on Telegram. Click here to join our channel and get the latest Biz News and updates.
NEET-PG 2022: Registration link opens to check exam schedule, result date
Source link NEET-PG 2022: Registration link opens to check exam schedule, result date