His remarks were made after a meeting with British Prime Minister Boris Johnson. Biden has been on his first overseas tour since taking office in the Oval Office.
The main points of his speech are as follows.
* Our values require Covid to do everything possible to vaccinate the world.
* America is a weapon of vaccine.
* The United States will purchase 500 million doses of vaccine for low-income countries.
* The United States provides these 500 million doses untied. no strings attached. Our vaccine donations do not include positive pressure or potential concessions. We are doing this to save lives.
* Vaccines will begin shipping in August as soon as they are shipped from the production line.
* We work with our global partners to lead the world from this pandemic.
* As long as the virus is rampant, there is a risk of mutation.
* We will jab our arms until the world defeats this virus.
* We are responsible for everyone and provide help in case of trouble.
* Discussed a wide range of issues with Prime Minister Johnson. We discussed the goal of dealing with the climate crisis.
“Jab armed until Covid is defeated”: Joe Biden says the United States will buy 500 million vaccines for poor countries
Source link “Jab armed until Covid is defeated”: Joe Biden says the United States will buy 500 million vaccines for poor countries