October 14th is Navami Titi from Shardiya Navratri. Celebrated as Mahanabami. Dussehra or Vijayadashami will be celebrated on Friday, October 15th. RamNavami is celebrated in honor of the incarnation of Lord Vishnu on Earth. Believers celebrate the festival with enthusiasm and joy, but this year the surge in Covid-19 cases has eased the excitement. People are restricted to their homes and cannot visit relatives or loved ones, so they can give heartwarming greetings. Here we have solicited some of the best wishes, images, quotes and WhatsApp messages.
1. Ramnabami’s wishes and blessings to you and your family. May Almighty Lord Rama congratulate all of you on good things and perfect health. Happy Ram Nabami.
2. Remind us that this festival is positive and hopeful, as good always overcomes evil. Happy Ram Nabami.
3. May this auspicious opportunity of Ram Nabami bring a lot of positiveness, peace and harmony to your life. Happy Ram Nabami.
4. May this Rama Navami, Sir Rama, take a shower with you with his blessings, love, and care. I wish you and your family a very happy Ramna Bami 2021.
5. I pray for joy, peace and prosperity to this Ram Nabami. May Lord Lamb always guide you and your family on the right path.
6. Lama for you should mean the path he took, the ideals he raised, and the rituals he set, they are eternal and timeless. Happy Ram Nabami!
7. May the Almighty be with you all the time. Best wishes for Ramnabami, who is very happy and prosperous.
8. On this holy opportunity of Rama Nabami, I wish Sir Rama’s blessing with you. Your heart and home are filled with happiness, peace and prosperity. Happy Ram Nabami 2021.
9. Ram jinka naam hai, Ayodhya jinka dhaam hai, Aise Raghunandan ko, humara pranam hai. Aapko aur aapke parivar ko Ram Navami ki hardikshubhkaamna ayein.
10. Iss Ram Navami, Ram aapke jeevan me prakash laye, Ram aapke jeevan ko sundar banaye, Happy Ram Navami
Read all the latest news, latest news, coronavirus news here. Follow us on Facebook twitter And telegram.
Images, wishes, quotes, messages, WhatsApp greetings to share with family and friends
Source link Images, wishes, quotes, messages, WhatsApp greetings to share with family and friends