HCL Technologies Limited reported that second-quarter earnings for the 2021-22 fiscal year were lower than expected. Revenue growth in the reporting quarter was up 2.9% quarter-on-quarter (qoq), compared to the 4-5% forecast.
High-tech majors recorded net income of Rs 326.5 billion in the second quarter of 2010, up 1.6% quarter-on-quarter and 3.9% year-on-year. Revenues on a rupee basis reached Rupees 20,655 in the second quarter, up 2.9% quarter-on-quarter and 11.1% year-on-year. Street expects revenue growth of 13% year-on-year.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming below.
On a constant currency basis, IT majors reported growth of 3.5% quarter-on-quarter and 10.5% year-on-year. Similarly, revenue growth on a dollar basis was $ 2,791 million, 2.6% quarter-on-quarter and 11.3% year-on-year, the company said in a statement submitted to the exchange Thursday.
Guidance’s company said, “Revenues are expected to grow in double digits in constant currency in 2010 and EBIT margins are expected to be 19-21% in 2010.”
1. Strong booking record: The New Deal’s second-quarter TCV won US $ 2.245 billion, with 14 New Deal net wins recording 38% year-over-year growth.
2. Revenue growth in the second quarter was supported by service revenue of 5.2% quarter-on-quarter and 13.1% year-on-year on a constant currency basis.
3. Overall growth of the industry and the region as a whole year-on-year on a constant currency basis. I) Life Sciences & Healthcare (20.1% cc YoY); ii) Telecommunications, Media, Entertainment and Publishing (13.4% YoY cc), Manufacturing (11.9% YoY cc); iii) Technology and Services (10.8% YoY) ).
5. Add powerful clients across all categories. Year-over-year, clients over $ 100 million increased by 1, clients over $ 50 million increased by 12, clients over $ 20 million increased by 18, clients over $ 10 million increased by 18, and 5 million. Clients over $ increased by 12.
6. Recruitment continued at a vigorous pace, with net growth during the quarter being the highest in the last 24 quarters. Currently, the total number of people is 187,634.
HCL Tech's revenue in the second quarter of 2010 was up 2.9% quarter-on-quarter, but is estimated to be up 4%. PAT increased by 1.6%
Source link HCL Tech's revenue in the second quarter of 2010 was up 2.9% quarter-on-quarter, but is estimated to be up 4%. PAT increased by 1.6%