- New Delhi October 13, 2021: FICCI recently announced the 15th Annual Healthcare Conference – FICCI HEAL 2021 from October 20-22, 2021, supported by the Government of India’s NITI Aayog. The 15th edition of FICCI HEAL, with the theme of “Transforming Healthcare Beyond COVID,” will be planned on a virtual platform and will cover the entire range of keynote speeches, thought leadership and plenary sessions, panel discussions, and healthcare offerings. Includes talk to do. Health, development, insurance, digital health, diagnostics, medical technology, home care, vaccines.
Shri Mansukh Mandaviya, Minister of Health and Family Welfare, Hon’ble Union. And the Indian government’s chemical fertilizer was invited to launch the conference.It is graced by respected senior officials like
- Dr. VK Paul, Member (Health), NITI Aayog, Government of India
- Mr. Rajesh Bhushan, Secretary of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India (Invited)
- Dr. RS Sharma, CEO of Government of India National Health Service
- Vikas Sheel, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, National Health Mission, Additional Secretary and Mission Director
- Delhi NCT Government Minister of Health and Family Welfare Satiendra Jain
- AIIMS New Delhi Director, Dr. Landeep Grelia
- COVID-19 Working Group, Head of the National Technical Advisory Group on Immunization, Dr. NK Arora
Regarding the event, Dr Alok Roy, Chair of the FICCI Health Services Committee and Chair of the Medica Hospital Group, said: While highlighting the weaknesses of public policy and medical infrastructure, it also urged us to discover new approaches to responding to pandemics and subsequent crises. For the Indian healthcare system, the pandemic has also triggered a radical reform that is highly needed. Today, health care is at an unprecedented level of core. Whether it’s due to increased public spending on health or the breakthrough innovations and collaborations seen among all stakeholders. “
FICCI has announced the 15th edition of the Annual Healthcare Conference, FICCI HEAL 2021, Health News and ET Health World.
Source link FICCI has announced the 15th edition of the Annual Healthcare Conference, FICCI HEAL 2021, Health News and ET Health World.