!!One new updateClick here for the latest updates
New Dela Duncovid Rule: At tourist destinations such as Sahastradara, Guchupani and Musuri, ponds / rivers / waterfalls are not accessible.
- Only 15,000 tourists are allowed on weekends
- Vehicles are not allowed to park after 5 pm on Musuri’s Mall Road.
- If you violate your order, you will be charged a penalty of 500-1000 rupees.
COVID-19 Curfew Expands to Dehradun District
- The Uttarakhand Government has extended the COVID-19 curfew in the Dehradun area until 6 am on September 21st.
- Tourists who register online at the Deladun Smart City Portal must submit a negative RT-PCR report 72 hours before arrival. This is a proof of hotel reservation in Musuri.
Last Day of Padma Award Nominations-Today is 2022
Assam reports 493 fresh COVID-19 cases
Magnitude 5.0 earthquake hits Andaman and Nicobar Island
US lawmakers demand action against Park for “double deal in Afghanistan”-ANI
Chandigarh’s new Covid norm
- The Chandigarh administration will increase the number of guests at the social gathering from 200 to 300, or increase the capacity of the banquet hall / hotel to 50%.
- Guests must be forced to receive the COVID vaccine at least once or have a negative RT-PCR report 72 hours before the event.
Coronavirus Live News Update: Chandigarh Announces New Standards for Social gathering, Curfew Extended in Dehradun District
Source link Coronavirus Live News Update: Chandigarh Announces New Standards for Social gathering, Curfew Extended in Dehradun District