MG Hector is one of the most popular products in Sub R. With the 200,000 rupee SUV segment, there are some pros and cons you should be aware of if you plan to buy now.
MG Hector is a fully connected SUV offered with both petrol and diesel engine options
The MG Hector is the best-selling model in Morris Garages India’s vehicle lineup. The Hector is the first model launched in India by a Chinese-owned British carmaker and continues to be one of the most popular products in the SUV segment for less than Rs 200,000. MG Motor India offers SUVs as Hector and Hector Plus in both 2-row (5-seater) and 3-row (6-seater and 7-seater) body styles, respectively. If you are planning to buy MG Hector now, here are some pros and cons you should know.
1. MG Hector is one of the more exclusive SUVs available in this price range. The SUV comes with a large and striking footprint, accentuated by heavy chrome accents.
2. Hector is equipped with features such as large chrome grille, LED headlamps, LED DRL, 18-inch alloy wheels, LED tail lamps and dual-tone color options. The cabin features a panoramic sunroof, rear AC vents, wireless charger and front ventilated seats.
3. Hector is also a fully connected vehicle and understands about 35 Hinglish voice commands such as “Hello MG, AC chalao”, “Hello MG, sunroof kholo”, “Hello MG, Radio” MG i -Comes with a Smart system. Bajao’etc.
4.Hector and HectorPlus together offer multiple cabin layout options for 5-seater, 6-seater and 7-seater.
Read also: Exclusive: 2021MG Hector Facelift CVT Review
5. MG Hector also comes with various drivetrain choices. Gasoline options include a 1.5-liter engine with 6-speed manual, 7-speed DCT, and CVT automatic options. The 2.0-liter diesel engine is equipped with a 6-speed MT as standard equipment.
1. MG is still a relatively new brand in India, so our sales and after-sales network is limited. And for some, that can be a problem.
2. The third line of Hector Plus does not have enough space and is only suitable for children, not for adults.
Also read: MG Motor India To Recall 14,000 Hector Units; Software to Update
3. Hectors’ large footprint also leads to a significant amount of body rolls, which I’m not really used to.
4. Hector does not come with an automatic diesel combination. Even the Tataharia gets it, and it is powered by a 2.0 liter oil burner supplied by the same Fiat.
Follow carandbike.com for the latest car news and reviews. twitterSubscribe to the Facebook, and YouTube channels.
Are you planning to buy MG Hector?Here are the pros and cons
Source link Are you planning to buy MG Hector?Here are the pros and cons