The MG Astor Compact SUV was launched in India last week and prices started at 9.78 larks and rose to 16.78 larks (introduction, former showroom). It’s essentially a petrol-powered version of the MGZ SEV. The new MGA Stor is a petrol-only SUV with two petrol mills to choose from. Therefore, if you are planning to purchase a recently launched Astor Compact SUV, there are five pros and cons to check before finalizing your decision.
Read again: MG Astor Review: Compact SUV Big On Tech
1. It is one of the most technical SUVs from a British car manufacturer owned by China. It is equipped with autonomous level 2 technology equipped with a midrange radar and a multipurpose camera that can realize a series of advanced driver assistance systems.
2. The Astor SUV also has a customized AI assistant centered. Supports up to 35 Hinglish voice commands. The new system offers over 80 internet features including Wikipedia, jokes, news, festival GIFs, navigation, online music streaming, in-car control, and critical in-car alerts.
3. MG Motor India is very aggressive in pricing Astor SUVs as prices start at 9.78 larks. The top variant gets a price tag of 16.78 larks (all prices except showroom). In this price range, Aster is below almost all rivals.
Read again: New MG Astor Compact SUV: Engine Specifications and Technical Description
4. MG Motor India offers Astor with 27 standard safety features, depending on the variant selected. This is a maximum of 49 features. Includes 6 airbags, ABS with EBD, ESP, traction control, hill descent control, hill hold control, emergency stop signal, ISOFIX mount, TPMS, all disc brakes, 360 degree around view camera, front fog lamp with cornering assist Please read the fog lamp etc.
5. MG Astor has a wide range of features such as 10.1 inch touch screen infotainment system, 7 inch fully digital instrument cluster, power adjustable front seat, automatic climate control, 360 degree camera view, air purifier and more. List is attached. , Electric parking brake, panoramic sunroof, etc.
1. Diesel engine is not provided. MG offers SUVs to choose from two petrol mills, 1.4 liters of turbo petrol and 1.5 liters of naturally aspirated petrol. Please note that established models such as the Hyundai Creta and Kia Seltos are available in both petrol and diesel versions.
2. Dimensionally, the MG Astor is longer, taller and wider than its main rivals Creta, Seltos, Kushaq and Taigun. But when it comes to wheelbases, SUVs are shorter than their competitors. In fact, the space in the second row is almost enough for foot and thigh support.
There is no manual gearbox option for the 3.1.4 liter turbo petrol engine. The motor is provided only with a 6-speed automatic transmission. A 6-speed manual gearbox is provided, but comes with 1.5 liters of naturally aspirated petrol.
4. The SUV gets an extensive list of features, but the MG skips some basic features such as automatic anti-glare IRVM, telescopic steering adjustment, wireless charging, ventilated seats, paddle shifters, etc. bottom.
5. The company announced the price of Astor last week, but the price of the variant with ADAS is still unknown. Please note that Level 2 ADAS safety features are offered as an option for the VTi-Tech Sharp CVT and 220 Sharp AT variants. We hope MG India will announce the same in the next few days.
Follow carandbike.com for the latest car news and reviews. twitterSubscribe to the Facebook, and YouTube channels.
Are you planning to buy MG Astor? 5 strengths and weaknesses
Source link Are you planning to buy MG Astor? 5 strengths and weaknesses