November 26th is celebrated as Constitution Memorial Day to commemorate the day when the Indian Constitution was adopted. This day is also known as Samvidhan Diwas. The adoption of the Constitution took place on November 26, 1949, but came into effect on January 26, 1950. On November 26, 1949, the Constitutional Convention was held, with loud and protracted cheers and desk bangs passing by. Constitution.
In a pre-constitutional motion, Dr. Rajendra Prasad, chair of the Constitutional Council, pays homage to Mahatma Gandhi and all those who may be fortunate to enact this constitution in the future. He said he expected only to. , Recall that it was a unique victory that we achieved by the unique method taught by the Father of the Nation, and that we maintained and protected the independence we won and really for that person. It’s up to us to bear fruit. “
After the Constitution was passed, a historic session of the Constitutional Parliament was the national anthem “Jana Gana Mana Adinayaka Jai Hay, Bharat” by veteran freedom fighter and late liberty sister Prunima Banerjee.・ It ended with the song “Bhagya Vidata”. Fighter, Arna Asafari.
It was November 19, 2015 that the Government of India declared November 26th as the Constitution Memorial Day with the help of a notice in the official bulletin. There are no holidays on this day.
The Constitution was the result of the efforts of various leaders, but its chief architect was BR Ambedkar, who was the chairman of the drafting committee. He was also the first independent Minister of Justice of India.
Here are some inspiring quotes by Dr. Ambedkar to help us understand the true meaning of democracy and independence as the country commemorates the 2021 Constitution Memorial Day:
1. “Political democracy cannot be sustained unless it is on the foundation of social democracy. What does social democracy mean? It means a way of life that recognizes freedom, equality and friendship as the principles of life. increase…”
2. “Democracy is not just a form of government. It’s primarily a related lifestyle and a jointly communicated experience. It’s essentially a respect and respect for fellow men.”
3. “No matter how good the Constitution is, if the people who carry it out are not good, it will be bad. No matter how bad the Constitution is, if the people who carry it out are good, it is good. It will be. “
4. “What do we have to do if we really want to maintain democracy, not just form? The first thing we have to do is our social and social and Adhering to the constitutional method of achieving economic objectives. “
5. “I measure community progress by the degree of progress women have achieved.”
6. “The Constitution can only provide state agencies such as legislatures, executive branches, and judiciaries. The factors that depend on the work of these institutions of the nation are their wishes and their politics. Are the people and political parties that establish as their tool to carry out. “
Read all the latest news, latest news, coronavirus news here. Follow us on Facebook, twitter And telegram.
An inspirational quote from the father of the Indian Constitution DrBR Ambedkar
Source link An inspirational quote from the father of the Indian Constitution DrBR Ambedkar