Entertainment

Alec Baldwin flips cell phone for “rust” shooting probe | English Movie News

Actor Alec Baldwin handed his cell phone to an investigator investigating a deadly shooting on the set of the New Mexico movie “Last” in October, his lawyer and law enforcement officer said. Said on Friday.

Baldwin’s iPhone search warrant was issued in December. Earlier this week, a sheriff’s office in Santa Fe County, New Mexico said he was trying to get a device from an actor in “30 Rock.”

On Friday, Sheriff spokesman Juan Rios said Baldwin’s phone had been handed over to authorities in Suffolk County, New York, downloading relevant data for transmission to Santa Fe investigators.

Baldwin was rehearsing the scene on the Western “Last” set when his gun fired a live ammunition that killed cinematographer Halyna Hutchins. The actor says he didn’t trigger and is heartbroken by the incident.

According to court documents, the investigation warrant was allowed to seize Baldwin’s phone to look up text messages, emails, social network communications, browser activity, and other information stored on the device. Guarantee to the public.

Baldwin’s lawyer, Aaron Dier, confirmed that the actor provided his phone to the authorities on Friday.

“But the problem isn’t about his phone, and his phone has no answer. Alec didn’t do anything wrong,” Dier said in a statement.

“The real question I need to answer is how the live round came to the set in the first place,” he added.

Alec Baldwin flips cell phone for “rust” shooting probe | English Movie News

Source link Alec Baldwin flips cell phone for “rust” shooting probe | English Movie News

Related Articles

Back to top button